Thursday 25 August 2011

it's not a tag, but i wanna do it :D favourite lyrics from Born This Way

i got this idea from this guy. i like his straightforward writing and his i-don't-give-a-fuck attitude, plus he's an avid fan of Lady G. cool.


1. Edge of Glory
    

::who does it hurt if everybody knows my name tonight::


::i need a man that thinks it's right when it's so wrong::


2. You and I


::i'll give anything again to be your baby doll::


::this time i'm not leaving without you::


3. Electric Chapel


::to make pure love work in a dirty way::


::confess to me where have you been::


4. Heavy Metal Lover


::let's raise hell in the streets::


::i could be your girl, but would you love me if i rule the world?::


5. Highway Unicorn (Road to Love)


::she's got rainbow syrup in her heart that she bleeds::


::we can be strong, out on this lonely road::


6. Bad Kids


::don't tell me i'm less than my freedom::


::don't be insecure if your heart is pure::


7. Bloody Mary


::i won't cry for you::


8. ScheiBe


::i can't speak German, but i can if you'd like::


::if you're a strong female, you don't need permission::


9. Hair


::i want you to love me for who i am::


::i'm as free as my hair::


10. Americano


::i have fought for how i love you::


::i don't speak your Americano::


11. Judas


::i've learned love is like a brick you can, build a house or sink a dead body ::


::i couldn't love a man so purely::


12. Government Hooker


::i can be good, if you just wanna be bad::


::i can be cool, if you just wanna be mad::


13. Born This Way


::there's nothing wrong with loving who you are::






14. Marry The Night


::nothing's too cool to take me from you::


::leave nothing on these streets to explore::




cheerio.

No comments: