Monday 24 October 2016

The Episode That Broke Me

shout out to my dear ho who accompanied me watching the premiere of Season 7 of The Walking Dead

nevertheless, i felt broken inside

  • when he killed Glenn right in front of Maggie

  • when Maggie insisted to bring the body

  • when Daryl was thrown into the van

so, this is how i'm gonna spend the rest of my night 




#ifdarylfuckingdiesimgonnafuckingstopwatchingthisfuckingshowandneverfuckinglookthefuckback #comeoncomeondontleavemelikethis #ithoughtihadyoufiguredout #somethingsgoneterriblywrongyourealliwanted

1 comment:

Zoe Saldana. said...


Very good article! Your post is really helpful for me thanks for wonderful post.I am very happy to read your post
aol mail login|
aol mail login|
aol mail login|
cash app login
netgearrouterlogin|
cashappsignup|
gmail not working|
comcastemaillogin|