Friday 21 October 2016

Halloween is coming!

To be honest, I really like Halloween. 

Tell me one fucking local celebration where we got to dress up as something we're not. 

Nada.

Sometimes I just want to be someone I'm not. Or to really be who I am, the version I gotta hide for the sake of everything. 

The Internet is not enough.

And also trick and treating. CANDIES! CHOCOLATES! Given for free, dammit! Why don't we have it here?? Though to be honest I don't really like kids. I might be one of those who plan elaborate tricks to make em scared and run crying. *snicker*

This might be too early for the upcoming Halloween, but I did do something. I may not be able to dress up due to my body, my conscience, and my culture, but at least I can create something to represent what I wanted.

 Ta-dah!

Maybe a close up.



I was inspired by an Imgur post for this make up style. It was quite messy, and I didn't know what to do with the body! Omg that's totally what a murderer would say. So I just ended up drawing the head.

I don't know why, but I really like it. Maybe because it's a deviation from things that I like to draw? Well, it IS my first time drawing a Halloween-themed girl. 

This could be my personal tradition. 

No comments: