Wednesday 6 June 2012

the cute chromie, my solution for faster browsing




once upon a time, i was a big fan of foxxie. she was sleek, elegant, fast-moving and very beautiful. i would meet her everyday as she helped me going through my virtual life. the sweet moments. ah.

but something happened. 

and foxxie refused to work with me anymore. i was devastated. to think of the other options i have already installed in my world, there's only explorie with her ugly blue dress and those slow-moving long legs. oh mon dieu, hell no!

then i found chromie. she was the new girl, popular and cheery and everybody adored her. so i tried using her help in managing my virtual life. until today, i think she was great. 

so right now, foxxie gradually disintegrates into nothingness, while chromie shines like moon in the dark night.  

2 comments:

ba ba black sheep said...

Cik kamp. Aku gune dah lame. dari dulu ak cakap x nak dgo. hahaha :P

fatinlea said...

aaah firefox mmg dah best tapi salah die la jem tetibe. :P