Sunday 13 November 2016

Imgur Secret Santa 2016!

I participated in Imgur Secret Santa 2015.
I got a generous SS.
It was Sharon from US and she gave me a buttload of edibles, stockings and toys.
which leads to endless scrolling to check the halal status of the edibles

actually I felt a bit guilty 
because I only give like, a fuckin book to the other person.

*so this year
to save me from tears
i'll give something more special*

so I just signed up for Secret Santa 2016
and I would like to put in a bit more effort
in my gift
to make up for last year

wow the excitement of being a part of this is amah-zing!
>o< 

1 comment:

Zoe Saldana. said...


Very good article! Your post is really helpful for me thanks for wonderful post.I am very happy to read your post
aol mail login|
aol mail login|
aol mail login|
cash app login
netgearrouterlogin|
cashappsignup|
gmail not working|
comcastemaillogin|